Veteran Affairs

Through the Office of Veterans Affairs any eligible student can make an application for VA Educational benefits.  

We provide assistance if you are making your initial claim or if you’ve used the GI bill previously.

Through the Office of Veterans Affairs a number of educational programs are available to eligible veterans and their dependents.  These include:

Please follow instructions and note deadlines.

Find out what you need to do if you have never made application for your VA Educational benefits.

I’m a Returning student how do I notify the VA Office that I’m Enrolled?